We envision a future where high-quality, affordable early care and education is easily accessible for all.
A modern integrated foundation
Our SaaS solutions are inclusive, culturally-responsive, accessible, and designed to work in any country, state, county, or municipality.
We are a team of empathy-led technologists with the expertise and skills to turn the dream of quality care and education for everyone into reality. Our SaaS solutions are inclusive, culturally-responsive, accessible, and designed to work in any country, state, county, or municipality.
- Approachable team
- One-stop-shop solution
- Human-centered design
- Configurable & modular
- Fast implementations
- Real-time data & analytics
Elevate your ECE system
Supporting the ECE ecosystem is complex, that’s why we offer integrated solutions for everyone involved.
Our SaaS solutions allow state agencies and local organizations to integrate disparate funding systems into a one-stop-shop platform to increase access and participation in ECE systems.
- Streamline single application for families
- Reduce administrative burden for providers
- Maximize available funds for ECE
We believe that the greatest way to create impact is through building modern ECE systems. Our platform is designed to provide a foundation on which the dream of quality child care for everyone becomes a reality.
- 500K+Families Use BridgeCare
- 50K+Providers Use BridgeCare
- 500+Counties Use BridgeCare
We partner with local organizations and government agencies from coast to coast.
- Case StudyPre-K programs, QRISThe nation's highest quality Pre-K program leverages BridgeCare's integrated data system.Read more
This solution has been incredibly important to the business of child care as providers require assistance to survive through these challenging business times.Peter Sloan, Director of AdministrationTrying Together
The BC team was responsive to our design requests, showcasing their commitment to deliver a data system that best meets our data needs, functionality and reporting demands.Valerie Grant, DirectorUWC of Connecticut
- Case StudyChild Care, Subsidy, Coordinated EligibilityPartners in Larimer County, CO launch a new local subsidy using BridgeCare's coordinated eligibility solution.Read more
Stay up to date! Sign up for our newsletter.
Stay current about new features, industry news, and ideas to inspire innovation in the ECE system.
Unsubscribe whenever you want.